Sunday, November 28, 2010

Winter FASHION


Its winter time, my FAVORITE time of the year.. especially because i get to dress warm and cozy and lots and lots of LAYERING! I break out all my colorful scarves, beanies, hats, boots, coats and so much more fun winter clothes and accessories.. Fresh air and the holiday season means brooke's compulsive shopping escapades begin for the new trends of WINTER FASHIONNN!!

Fashion MUSTS:
Vintage/distressed boots. Army green. Mustard colored apparel. Cords. Military inspired clothing. Engineer boots. Classy chic dresses. Knee high socks. Fur lined heels. Wool hats. Denim Vests. Fur coats. Fur vests. Knit headbands. Jean jackets. Lace up wedges. FUR ANYTHING (faux of course). Mixing and matching bold patterns. Vintage sweaters. Stripes. Sweater leggings. Sequins. Shoulder pads. Animal prints. Florals. AND SO SO MUCH MORE!!!

fashion DONT of the week:
UGGS! Ugg boots are strictly for camping in my opinion girls going out with the "popular" uggs and shorts = TACKY!!!


Here are some of my fall/winter outfits. Ive been super busy with my newly flourishing clientele so its hard to find time to blog..HOWEVER.. I'm working on an evening/going out and must need fashion post and a make- up trends post soon to try to catch up!!















No comments:

Post a Comment